Saturday, September 4, 2010

Still no pictures sorry. I don't have my own computer so I go back and forth between my sisters laptop, my brothers laptop, and my parents desktop. Just havent had the pictures with me when im in front of a computer. Ive taken pictures and am still doing hair just havent posted. Sorry. Also very busy with starting a new job. Today I did Cs hair with a french braid headband but only pulled hair from one side (not sure what this is called) and when we were at dairy queen the cashier asked me how to do it! So I showed her on Ms hair. She was rather impressed! Then I did Rs hair I did 8 french braids all the way around her head (parted from the back and towards the front) and then pulled it all into a pony then I did two braids and put it in a bun. We thought it was missing something so we went to the dollar store and got a flower to put in. She loves braids! I tried the waterfall braid on H (daycare) and she looked adorable! Then I went out to my car and came back and her hair was an absolute mess! Guess that style just doesnt hold up to 3 year olds! I also tried the fish bone braid and love it! My sister asked me to show her and then she showed one of her daycare moms! I finally figured out how to do a rope braid/twist! I never understood it before..it just didnt turn out like the pictures I see. But now I get it! I really want to learn how to do a dutch braid/inside out french braid. Just dont get it. Think thats all for now. Pictures next time!

Hairstyles I want to try
Waterfall headband
Cornrows
Barbie Hairstyle

No comments:

Post a Comment