Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pictures!

Finally some pictures!


This is P, I babysat for her once while I was in Canada. She let do her hair twice! Here I did twists and then pulled it into two messy buns. I got it off of aother blog but cant remember which one..sorry!




P again..this time i did this hairstyle I got it from This Blog (which I love!) The only thing I changed was I did braids instead of twists..at this point I still had no idea how to do the twists.
 







This is M. We did criss-cross piggies on her hair. It didnt turn out like the picture I saw : (








This is K..We tried the same thing as M but K's is just too short.



Not sure what is with this face??



Thats it for now. If I add anymore pictures itll take too long to load. Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment